3401 Lake Ave., Suite 4
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
To learn about other COVID-19 volunteer and donation efforts, please click HERE.
We are welcoming fabric masks from our community as we fight COVID-19.
Thank you so much for your interest and care.
Here are the details:
- This is a stay at home volunteer project.
- Please use tightly-woven cotton fabric only.
- Adult size only for men and women.
- Collected masks will be immediately sent thru the facility’s laundry to be prepared for use.
- You provide the fabric, elastic and your willingness to help.
- Completed masks can be dropped off at the Volunteer Center’s offices, 3401 Lake Ave. ***PLEASE CALL BEFORE HEADING OUT SO WE CAN MEET YOU AT THE DOOR.***
How to make a Face Mask - Video
For More Stay at Home Volunteer Opportunities see the flyer below.
There are so many ways to Volunteer from home!!