3401 Lake Ave., Suite 4
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Tax Preparation Dates: Now thru April 14, 2021
***CLOSED SATURDAYS 3/20, 3/27 & 4/3***
***Important NEW information!
Intake for tax preparation will take place during the following times:
- Mondays Time: 1-5 pm
- Tuesdays & Wednesday Time: 1-4 pm
- Saturdays April 10 Time: 8:30-10:30 am
- Once the maximum intake for the day is reached, you will receive paperwork to complete at home and bring back with you on another date.
IRS-certified volunteer tax preparers help residents file their taxes and claim available credits, including the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
***See flyer below for detailed list of what documents you must bring with you.***
- COVID-19 enhanced sanitation & social distancing protocols will be in place.
- You must wear a mask covering your nose and mouth during the entire time you are at the tax site.
All taxes will be prepared using the drop off method.
- You will complete the IRS Intake Sheet and a short one on one interview with one of our staff or volunteers.
- You will then leave the tax site and will be contacted as soon as your tax return is completed.
- You will need to come back to the tax site for final review of your tax return and for the required signatures.
- Walk in sites- First come- First served.
- No appointment needed
- Indiana and Federal income tax returns
- Electronic filing
- Income under $57,000
- Direct deposit or check by mail
- Tax sites available daytime, evenings and Saturdays
For questions or additional information call 2-1-1 or (260)424-3505.